Monday, December 15, 2014

Let my love live

Why is it that even if I try,  
I fail to tell you how much you mean to me,  
Why is it that I cry, 
Of a dream but a failed imagination.  

I try because I carry relentless hope,  
The energy of the relationship too much to cope, 
I pray to the one who may never give,  
Will you let my love live?  

Happiness from sorrow, 
Or simply a hollow feeling? 
Looking up to tomorrow,  
With possibility fleeting 

I needn't say much, 
Because I hope,  
You would search, 
And be able to cope 

Times go back, 
The song taking me back to the start,  
These spheres of hope dying,  
at a song from the heart. 

Someday I hope you will realize, 
That I sacrifice a million worlds for you. 
And when I've found you,  
You're already taken,  
And I'll tell myself to be happy when I'm bleeding love,  
For I pray that you'll let my love live.  

No comments:

Post a Comment