When the world ceases to exist
I will be your seed
When your thoughts are merged in mist
I will be your honest plead
In a jungle tavern
The young are learning
To test and return
The lessons of defending
Evolution or orchestrated accident
I will be your seed
When your thoughts are merged in mist
I will be your honest plead
In a jungle tavern
The young are learning
To test and return
The lessons of defending
Evolution or orchestrated accident
divinity or artificial intelligence
Who is our creator
What is creation
It doesn't matter?
But it will flatter
Why are you struggling?
I wondered at the thought
Our own life is at stake
In the midst of the escape
Reality is a way to breathe
Who we love is who we are
Who we forgive are partly us
We live for ourselves, yes
I am not singular,
I'm aligned by cellular principle
If not mistaken,
I'm just another disciple
My capacity is not my own,
It is infinite, my body will drown,
Shift or suffer but not perish?
Design iteration fixing a blemish?
Don't you know I'm there for you?
You and I are one and true
Who is our creator
What is creation
It doesn't matter?
But it will flatter
Why are you struggling?
I wondered at the thought
Our own life is at stake
In the midst of the escape
Reality is a way to breathe
Who we love is who we are
Who we forgive are partly us
We live for ourselves, yes
I am not singular,
I'm aligned by cellular principle
If not mistaken,
I'm just another disciple
My capacity is not my own,
It is infinite, my body will drown,
Shift or suffer but not perish?
Design iteration fixing a blemish?
Don't you know I'm there for you?
You and I are one and true
No comments:
Post a Comment