We come into this world as children
We live in this world to create
When we've created something new
Is it only an individual or their fate?
Live to see the same day again
Or fight your way through your brain
There is no need to panic. Be still,
The number in your head will
Since one and one add up to two
And knowledge only known to few
Why not find that number within
Without finding out where you even begin
Too tough a question to seek an answer,
Beneath the mud awaits a lotus flower.
Pink bloom maintaining its temperature
What a fantastic creation mother nature.
When the understanding is bliss
And truths too many amidst
Those true in our individual soul
Become our life choices and our goal
Am I just a number?
Or am I just afraid
Am I just another,
Waiting to find a way?
Numbers are a way to compare
Sometimes they are a way to condense
Reserve and hoard away to your heir
Power equations carving the complex
Where there is something in stagnation
In the melody of the emotion
It's the dissonance of the elation
That keeps us in a recursive motion
Am I just a number,
Or a static frame?
Am I more than something
Than just another name?
We live in this world to create
When we've created something new
Is it only an individual or their fate?
Live to see the same day again
Or fight your way through your brain
There is no need to panic. Be still,
The number in your head will
Since one and one add up to two
And knowledge only known to few
Why not find that number within
Without finding out where you even begin
Too tough a question to seek an answer,
Beneath the mud awaits a lotus flower.
Pink bloom maintaining its temperature
What a fantastic creation mother nature.
When the understanding is bliss
And truths too many amidst
Those true in our individual soul
Become our life choices and our goal
Am I just a number?
Or am I just afraid
Am I just another,
Waiting to find a way?
Numbers are a way to compare
Sometimes they are a way to condense
Reserve and hoard away to your heir
Power equations carving the complex
Where there is something in stagnation
In the melody of the emotion
It's the dissonance of the elation
That keeps us in a recursive motion
Am I just a number,
Or a static frame?
Am I more than something
Than just another name?
No comments:
Post a Comment